As a "payment", I would be really glad to see this plugin in action on your website. So please just let me know if you use it. Pure curiosity, just to see how my work is being used.
No nightly builds until now.
- Added the "event" parameter to allow sliding the panel in and out either by hovering or by clicking
- Fixed a bug that could make minifying fail.
- Offset parameter is now a hash that may contain 'top', 'right', 'bottom' or 'left' keys, to allow more positioning capabilities.
- Added an "top" and "bottom" positionning possibilities
- Replaced "hideTrigger" parameter by "hideTriggerClass"
- If there is no "hide" trigger, then the tab is automatically turned into one
- Added an "offset" parameter to allow precise positionning
First officially released version, offers the following:
- Turns any DOM element into a sliding retractable panel
- Allows left or right positioning
- Allows to set the effect speed
- Allows to set a timeout on mouseout
- Can use an external element (with a jQuery selector) to close the panel
- Customizable wrapper, sliding element and tab CSS classes
- Customizable wrapper and tab template
- Customizable tab text
- Can be set to be open or not by default